As the world mobilises to mitigate the impact of Covid-19, Lighthouse CEO, Peter Nankervis joins Suzanne Jones in Collective Conversations as they discuss the state of the nation and what our Corporate Leaders are putting in place for a world post Corona Virus.
Peter talks about going back to the blueprint, resetting your own compass, connecting and collaborating with people and being innovative and using this crisis to be creative in how we can do things differently. This podcast is a must for anyone in charge of a business large or small, business leaders in general and those who manage teams.
In all this confusion and fear this podcast gives a direction and guidance on where to place your energy;
- The Leadership Challenge – Navigating through uncertainty
- Providing a sense of control within a context of uncertainty
- What sort of direction should we be giving as leaders?
- Ways to maximise collaboration
- Managing change within a virtual world
- Managing emotions to help people feel good
- Managing workforce distraction
- Key qualities required coming out of the crisis
Watch the podcast:
Talking COVID-19 with Peter Nankervis
Peter Nankervis, CEO