Leadership Team Strategy
Support Senior Leaders and Senior Management Teams get aligned on the one page with clarity on what good leadership looks like, how they need to work together, what changes need to be led to help execute the overarching strategy and culture through the organisation.
What’s in it?
Leadership Team Strategy helps you bring an outside perspective to help work through strategy development and implementation challenges, while assisting leadership teams work together more cohesively to help deliver business strategy. It helps in; Assessing Current Position: Stakeholders, Market, Competitors, Internal, Value Chain; Setting Direction, strategy and vision; Building Culture and Engagement; Identifying Barriers and Risk Management
– Improved Strategic thinking and decision making
– Ability to create greater organisational clarity and alignment
– Understanding of how to build and translate culture and values
– Solve core business issues and problems
– Identification of Risks
– Accelerate execution
– Learn how to navigate to avoid failure, wrong turns and mistakes
– The participant creates their own “Organisation Navigation Map”, as a practical tool to build towards high performance
– Integrates “top down” and “bottom up” planning to deliver optimal team and business results
Lighthouse have worked to understand our business over many years. [They] seek to get to the heart of the leadership challenges of the business and the potential and then use industry best tools and benchmarking to chart a course to breakthrough to new outcomes. Their industry knowledge and deep context of our business allows a very personalised and relevant approach. The NEWS framework grounds the team around the common opportunity and critically, confronts the blocks that will get in the way.