Addressing leadership capability gaps in the modern workforce
Our key capability development interests include supporting the inclusive development of all leaders, including diverse groups such as women in leadership roles. Coupled with the ongoing challenges of leading in a complex, ever-changing and increasing hybrid working world, we are keen to explore the most critical capability gaps emerging for leadership in organisations and what to do about that.
- What does leadership diversity look like?
- How to develop strong and effective leaders for the furture.
- What aspects of leadership do current and emerging leaders need help with?
Technology Executive, Non-Executive Director, Board Member,
Archer Materials Limited
Director of Medical and Regulatory Affairs ANZ,
Marketing Lead ANZ,
Closing the Gap between Strategy & Execution
As a leader responsible for seeing your strategy through to implementation, you’ll want to take the right approach. How do you get the whole organisation to understand and commit to the strategy? How can you engage the creativity and capability of your whole team? How can you use people’s intrinsic motivations to drive accountability? Our experience is that execution must be based on principles relevant in 2022, not 1952.
This virtual, 90-minute roundtable invites you to discuss how to successfully execute strategic initiatives. Why is execution so hard? What principles must be applied to succeed in 2022? What method(s) are working well for CEOs and their businesses?
- How do you get the whole organisation to understand and commit to the strategy?
- How can you engage the creativity and capability of your whole team?
- How can you use people’s intrinsic motivations to drive accountability?
Founder and Principal Consultant
Family Office Your Way by KRWealth
Building the Right Team to Drive Change and Accelerate Transformation
As a leader wanting to drive a change, you will be assessing whether you have the “right people on the bus”. What process do you follow? How do you think about objectively assessing your talent and the current state? What pace and steps do you take in the change you introduce? How do you find the right balance of preserving what is working and enhancing what needs to be improved? Our experience is that the best leaders have a system to accelerate transformation, grow and succeed.
This expert panel discussion is suited to strategic leaders who are managing change and driving transformation in their organisations. With change comes opportunity and one of the key success drivers will be your success and ability to form a united leadership group.
- Assessing your Team
- Creating a leadership roadmap
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Optimising Your Leadership Group
Chief Executive Officer
Mavis Growth Partners
Managing Partner Executive Search
Navigating Disrupted Supply Chains and Projects
Businesses, project managers and supply chain partners have never faced more disruptive supply and project chains. This disruption stems from numerous factors like container shortages and escalating costs, delays in imported raw materials and components, COVID related impact on unplanned absenteeism, and employee churn. As a result, business managers are left to grapple with customers and business partners’ expectations on shortages, delays and price hikes.
We are featuring an expert panel to discuss how this disruption is affecting business in Australia and is shaking up our economy as a whole. The panel, consisting of industry experts, will share different strategies businesses are adopting to navigate through the crisis.
The key focus of the panel discussion will be around preempting issues, forecasting project time and cost more effectively, and increasing collaboration through application of the universal principles of business, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Practical insights and tactics to prioritise for efficiency and mitigate supply chain/project disruptions.
- Linking your team’s level of Business Acumen with the capability uplift they need in order to preempt and address supply chain/project disruption.
- Understand the impact of supply chain/project disruption on growth, margin, assets, cash flow and people.
Finance and Operations Director,
Executive - Consumer, Real Estate, and Diversified Industries
National Australia Bank
Talent Development Round Table
- Latest research on talent development and retention
- Art of the possible in talent development
- Roadmap that will make progress in your organisation
Director of Talent, Capability
HR Director Learning & OD